2.25 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. R-10.6 Tongue & Groove Edge Insulation Sheathing
INSUL-DRAIN® is a FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene product that incorporates the features of insulation, drainage and protection board in a single product. It’s easy to install, without the need for special tools or equipment, and the product’s compressive strength and long-term moisture resistance properties mean years of reliable performance on below grade foundation walls even under extremely harsh conditions. Some of the main characteristics of FOAMULAR® INSUL-DRAIN® extruded polystyrene insulation are:
- Precision-cut channels drain water from vertical foundation walls while completing total insulation envelope.
- Durable filtration fabric prevents soil from clogging channels.
- 48″ x 84″ and 48″ x 96″ sizes cover more square footage faster and minimizes joints between boards.
- Acts as protection course for waterproofing membrane.
- Tongue & groove edges provide proper board alignment and helps seal joints.
- Top-edge horizontal channel permits unobstructed water flow between vertical courses of boards.
- High R-value, exceptional moisture resistance and high compressive strength of FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation.
- UL Classified foam core meets ASTM C578 Type IV specifications.
Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product. Learn more about rigid insulation R values