FOAMULAR® INS SHEATHING Laminated
0.75 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. R-3.75 Tongue & Groove Edge Insulation Sheathing
FOAMULAR® INS SHEATHING Laminated rigid XPS foam insulation is ideal for either wood or metal framing construction, and suits a variety of exterior finishes. These strong, lightweight, rigid foam panels with a film face provide the durability and damage resistance necessary to meet the rigorous demands of site built construction. In addition, Owens Corning’s patented Hydrovac® process technology makes FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation highly resistant to moisture. This permits the product to retain its long term R-value, year after year–even after prolonged exposure to water leakage, humidity, condensation and freeze/thaw cycling. FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation products offer these benefits:
- High R-value (R-5 per inch of product thickness) is better than wood fiber, plywood or ½ ” gypsum panels.
- Readily combines with blanket type insulation for greater R-value.
- Used in fire-rated exterior wall assemblies for application in office buildings, schools, shopping centers and more.
- Available with tough film facers for added damage-resistance.
- Easy to handle, cut and install without the difficulties of foil facing.
- Available in 4’ x 8’ or 4’ x 9’ sizes for faster installation and less labor.
- Effectively impedes mildew, corrosion and rot.
- Meets building codes and standards.
Sheathing is a component of Owens Corning’s PINK THERMAL WALL system. Used as sheathing over all exterior walls in wood or metal framing construction, FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene Insulating Sheathing creates an effective insulating envelope over the entire structure. Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product. Learn more about rigid insulation R values
There are no reviews yet.