Rigid Insulation Resources
Insulation is a critical feature of any structure. It’s impact ranges from overall comfort to maintaining a uniform temperature. At Insulation Supply we provide builders and buyers with a great variety of rigid insulation solutions to meet those needs. As we all know, every building is different. Circumstances such as architecture, regional climate and building codes combine to create a a unique set of factors for every situation. We meet that demand with an impressive range of high-performance insulation board solutions.
Choosing an R ValueLEARN MORE
Redeem Your Tax CreditLEARN MORE
Alternative Foam UsesLEARN MORE
Top Selling Products
Check out our top-selling foam board insulation! While we do carry the most popular styles of rigid insulation, we also offer specialty product, including high PSI rigid insulation, high R board, custom edge configurations in any F type, custom length, width & thickness, drainage board, slopes and much more. To see everything we have in stock, head over to the products tab for a complete listing of all the different shapes and styles of rigid insulation.
Foam Board Insulation 1.5 in x 2 ft x 8 ft R-7.5 GPS ProBoard (10 PSI)$20.36As low as $18.77/pc.
Benefits of Rigid Foam Insulation
Need more convincing? Explore the many benefits of XPS insulation boards below. Extruded Polystyrene Insulation is known for it’s high R value in a slim profile. Because 1″ = an R value of 5, you can expect to save time and space by installing rigid insulation in new or pre-existing structure.
Comprehensive Line of Products
• Wide choice of sizes, thicknesses and edges for fast installation, less labor.
• Choose the strength you need, from 15 to 60 psi.
• Available unfaced or with film facing for added damage resistance.
Superior Insulating Properties
• High, stable R-value (5 per inch of product thickness).
• Higher R-value than wood fiber, plywood or 1/2” gypsum board products.
• Readily combines with EcoTouch® insulation for greater R-value in walls.
• Used in fire-rated exterior wall assemblies for application in single and multi-family residential buildings, office buildings, schools, shopping centers and more.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
• For the life of the home or building.
• Maintains at least 90% of its R-value**.
• Covers all product properties – ASTM C578.
Incredible Ease of Use
• Easy to handle, score, cut and install; no special tools needed.
• Can be used on either wood or steel framing or concrete walls.
• Compatible with common exterior finishes & claddings.
• Meets all applicable codes and standards.
Exceptional Moisture Resistance
• Resists moisture† and retains R-value even after exposure to standing water, wet soil and more.
• Resists common acid soils and decay.
• Effectively blocks mildew† , corrosion and rot.
• Only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM for indoor air quality.
• Only XPS foam with third party certified recycled content-certified by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) to contain a minimum of 20% recycled content.
• Made with a zero ozone depletion formula.
*See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements.
**R-value means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value the greater the insulating power.
†As manufactured, Fiberglass insulation is resistant to mold growth. However, mold growth can occur on building materials, including insulation, when it becomes contaminated with organic material and when water is present. To avoid mold growth on Fiberglas™ insulation, remove any water that has accumulated and correct or repair the source of the water as soon as possible. Insulation that has become wet should be inspected for evidence of residual moisture and contamination, and any insulation that is contaminated should be promptly removed and replaced.